Printing HTML forms

Subject: Printing HTML forms
From: Stephen Victor <svictor -at- HOUSTON -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 11:23:23 -0600

All,

I'm creating an HTML form, and I'd like to print it. Netscape prints it,
of course, but the fields and buttons don't show up: all I see are the
text and graphics. Does anyone know how to print all of the items on an
HTML form? (I'm using UNIX Netscape on a Sun; printing to a PostScript
printer.)

Thanks for your help. I promise not to flame anyone for typos. :)

Regards,
Steve
--
Stephen P. Victor Phone: (713) 513-2552
Technical Writer, Software Training Fax: (713) 513-2019