Children

Subject: Children
From: Tom Tomasovic <Tom -dot- Tomasovic -at- NA -dot- NWMARKETS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 20:31:30 +0000

TWs:

I am becoming a little disturbed that the level of
heat is rising around here. (By that, I mean
attacks on colleagues which have little to do with
differences of opinion about TC topics, but are
degenerating into "my vocabulary's bigger than
yours" jabs.)

I would suggest to you all that this list should
be a place for the intelligent discussion of
topics which relate to technical communication.
It is a place where we should turn for advice,
assistance, and support. I, personally, do not
think it is an appropriate forum for expressing
our individual superiority in relation to our
colleagues. There are plenty of areas where
obnoxiousness and hate are welcomed and
encouraged. Let's not make this one of them.

Can we play nice together now? Please.

Regards,

Tom <<Tom -dot- Tomasovic -at- na -dot- nwmarkets -dot- com>>

You should be aware that the information contained
within this message is solely the opinion of the
writer (me). The people at NatWest have little
control over how I express myself, and they should
not be held responsible for anything I say
(unless, of course, I express it as a corporate
opinion).