Job Posting: Bethesda, MD

Subject: Job Posting: Bethesda, MD
From: Susan Schulken <SUSANS -at- SOFTMED -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 14:03:27 -0500

SoftMed Systems is a dynamic software company in the Washington, DC area that specializes
in medical records database and medical transcription software. We are currently experiencing
phenomenal growth and are preparing to release a major software upgrade on the Windows 95
platform. We are looking for contract technical writers for a two to three month on-site project
starting in mid- to late March.

Documentation writers. You will be creating new,
task-oriented user's guides. Must be experienced in
Windows 95 and WordPerfect for Windows.

Online help writers. You will be creating context-sensitive help
for Windows95 applications using RoboHELP 4.0 and Word 7. Must be
experienced in Word, Windows 95, and have extensive experience
in help writing and design. RoboHELP experience preferred
but not required.

Please send a resume and cover letter with your rate schedule to:
Technical Communications Manager
SoftMed Systems, Inc.
6610 Rockledge Drive Suite 500
Bethesda MD 20817