Re: Looking for Graphics Editing package (#117051)

Subject: Re: Looking for Graphics Editing package (#117051)
From: rbickham -at- MICRON -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 15:15:38 MST

Try using PaintShop Pro. The new version, 4.0, does not work on NT 3.51, but
may work on NT 4.0 (I haven't tried it yet). I think you can still download the
old version of PaintShop Pro, version 3 something, from the internet. It is a
pretty cheap program but works quite well. Here is the URL
http://www.digitalworkshop.co.uk:80/psp.htm

Randy Bickham
rbickham -at- micron -dot- com
4-MAR-1997 15:06:27.07