Looking for Madison, WI job info

Subject: Looking for Madison, WI job info
From: "Massaglia, Samantha" <Samantha -at- MS -dot- PALS -dot- MSUS -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 14:05:00 PST

Hello.

I'm looking for information on the tech writing job market in Madison, WI.
If anyone can give me an idea of what kinds of opportunities exist for tech
writers in that area, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Samantha
samantha -at- ms -dot- pals -dot- msus -dot- edu

(If this is an inappropriate topic for this list-serv, please feel free to
flog me silly.)