Re: Happy Egredior Day

Subject: Re: Happy Egredior Day
From: Susan Brown <sbrown -at- JSCSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 18:48:48 -0500

At 09:30 AM 3/4/97 -0500, you wrote:
>To students and fans of Latin,
>today is Egredior Day, a day to celebrate the Latin language.
>
>Teach a Latin phrase to someone new today.

A latin noun declension for you all

pig
piggo
piggere
squeeli
gruntum

I suspect a translation is not necessary.

(You had to be there .......... Grade 10 Latin class)

Susan Brown
JSC Systems

"Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you
come to the end: then stop."
- Lewis Carroll