providing Help files as soft copy on CDs

Subject: providing Help files as soft copy on CDs
From: Kelly Kremin <Three_Cats -at- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 04:02:40 UT

We're going to put manuals on CD as PDF files.

The product I support will be supported by a Help system, install guide, and a
maintenance-troubleshooting guide.

Is it possible to take my created-in-RoboHELP RTF or HTML help files distill
them into PDF files that are then usable/valuable when printed by a customer?

There is concern at a mgmt level that providing a comprehensive Help system
(with an enabled Print Topic button) does not meet our user's _strong_ desire
for a book.

Please respond to me at: kelly -dot- kremin -at- apertus -dot- com

Thanks for your help.