Job Openings--K.C. area

Subject: Job Openings--K.C. area
From: Janice Lee <jlee -at- SKY -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 07:35:16 -0800

My company has a couple of openings for technical writers. (I'm not the
person responsible for hiring, btw.)

You will not need to bribe the developers with food to get them to help
you. Not that treats would provide much of an incentive, anyway: the
company provides free lunches and a roomful of free snacks and soft
drinks.

For more information, e-mail me at: jlee -at- sky -dot- net

Janice