Re: Installation Instructions & Screen Captures

Subject: Re: Installation Instructions & Screen Captures
From: David Young <davidy -at- WEXTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 11:02:47 -0500

Michael,

>My problem is that virtually all the screen captures for the software are
considerably larger than that and my efforts so far to shrink them (using
Lview Pro) have rendered them unreadable. Does anyone know of a process or
software or something that will enable me to make the screen captures
smaller without destroying them?<

You may want to check out Smooth Scaling. Smooth Scaling allows Windows
users to reduce the size of bitmapped graphics without loss of clarity or
legibility. For a un-biased opinion <g> see the review of Smooth Scaling in
the March edition of PC Magazine. For additional information visit
http://www.wextech.com.

Regards,

David Young
WexTech Systems, Inc.