JOB: Technical Writer/Editor, Overland Park, KS, USA

Subject: JOB: Technical Writer/Editor, Overland Park, KS, USA
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 10:43:38 -0700

Forwarded on request:

Technical Editor/Writer
Overland Park, Kansas (KC area)

Black & Veatch has an immediate opening for a Technical Editor/Writer.
Duties will include interviewing programmers and users to prepare
software documentation in both on-line and hard copy formats. Will also
review, edit, and write technical materials and coordinate publications
activities.

Qualifications include a Bachelor's degree in communications, English,
technical writing, or comparable area. Must also have intensive
background in application of various text and graphic software packages.
A minimum of one year relevant editing/writing experience in a
technical, computer, or business-related field also required.

For consideration, send your resume and salary history to

Pat Boston
Black & Veatch
11401 Lamar
Overland Park, KS 66211