Job Listing in Indianapolis

Subject: Job Listing in Indianapolis
From: Tim Altom <taltom -at- IQUEST -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 12:37:38 -0600

A non-techwhirler friend with a large local company gave me permission to
post this opening. Please respond to her at
mandy_redmond -at- bmc -dot- boehringer -dot- com -dot- Both the company and the job are in
Indianapolis, IN.

The job is essentially for a technical writer, but with a heavily online
slant. Prefer degree, of course . The main emphasis of the job is on online:
WinHelp and HTML. They're using RoboHelp, but experience in any tool will be
taken into consideration. The company's major requirement, after reasonable
tech writing experience, is the online/help file stuff, which will be the
biggest part of the daily duties. Normally they fill such jobs internally,
but nobody else in the company has online experience, and they'd just as
soon not train. However, the salary range is more than fair, and is actually
quite negotiable. The typical salary of this company is signficantly above
average for this area. No relocation expenses, unfortunately. But if you're
heading to this area anyway, this would be a prime opportunity. I've worked
with these folks, and they're good.

As I say, please get back with her directly if you're interested.

Tim Altom
Vice President, Simply Written, Inc.
317.899.5882 (voice) 317.899.5987 (fax)
FrameMaker support ForeHelp support