YOUR INPUT NEEDED

Subject: YOUR INPUT NEEDED
From: Beverley Henderson <n6k -at- COSMAIL4 -dot- CTD -dot- ORNL -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 15:04:26 -0500

Dear Techwhirlers:

We are soliciting announcements for the upcoming edition (May/June) of the
Transcript, the bi-monthly newsletter of the East Tennessee Chapter of STC.

Please send announcements of relevant activities directly to the following
e-mail address: Ellen Roddy <techwrit -at- usit -dot- net>.
Thanks for your contribution.

P.S. If you are a member of our chapter, what would YOU like to see in Your
Newsletter?

Thanks,

Beverley Henderson
Secretary STC/ETC