any suggestions?

Subject: any suggestions?
From: John Engler <spillman!jengler -at- UUNET -dot- UU -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 08:18:45 -0700

Hey gang,

Our Documentation Department is hosting our company staff meeting
next month (which means we have to get up and give a little presentation
about the latest and greatest in our department). We were thinking about
throwing in a dash of humor so they don't fall asleep while we talk about
how great our new FrameMaker template is.

And we though we'd come up with a top 10 list called "Top 10 Reasons Not
to Become a Technical Writer." (We'd rather call it "Top 10 Ways to
Torture Programmers," but we thought they might take us too seriously!)
Anyway, so I was wondering what kinds of reasons you folks would come up
with that we could use. If you want, you can e-mail me privately and
I'll post the results to the list. Thanks.

John Engler
jengler -at- spillman -dot- com
Spillman Data Systems, Inc.
Logan, Utah