Re: On-line tech writing Course

Subject: Re: On-line tech writing Course
From: "Tony G. Rocco" <trocco -at- NAVIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 09:41:41 -0800

There definitely are tech writing correspondence courses available. There
is a school in Minnesota that offers them. They have posted information
about their classes on the tech writer list, and I am on their mailing list
at home. You should do a search through the archives to find them. If I
were at home, I would mail you their address, but I am not. Good luck.

- tgr