The TECHWR-L FAQ has moved!

Subject: The TECHWR-L FAQ has moved!
From: "Kristine J. Olberg" <kjolberg -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 21:29:00 -0600

(I apologize in advance if this is a repeat of a recent message, but with
the TECHWR-L problems of late, I'm not sure if my last message made it out
to the list.)

FYI--I have moved the TECHWR-L FAQ to the following location. The FAQ has
instructions for subscribing, unsubscribing, changing to digest mode,
temporarily stopping mail, etc.

http://www.olberg.com/techwrl/faq.htm

As always, I welcome contributions by list members.

Regards...Kris