Request: Textbook Recommendation

Subject: Request: Textbook Recommendation
From: Shannon Kelly <shannonk -at- FIRST1045 -dot- FIRST12 -dot- LEHMAN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 08:26:16 -0500

I have been asked to teach an introductory computer course to to a group
of high-level executives who are finding themselves ill equipped to "cross
that bridge into the 21st century."

I need a good introduction to computers, specifically Windows 95, textbook
that is very simple but not patronizing. I have been told to assume they
know nothing, not even how to type.

The "Dummies" series would be out of the question for such an austere group
of fragile egos.

Anybody have any recommendations? If so, you can respond to me at
shannonk -at- lehman -dot- com -dot-

Thanks,
Shannon Kelly