Creative Tech Docs: Sample

Subject: Creative Tech Docs: Sample
From: Documania <dcma -at- MAIL1 -dot- NAI -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 1997 16:08:37 -0600

Germane to the recent thread, I just received (unsolicited) a sample
gardening guide that's absolutely terrific. Each page is 3-hole punched,
and folds out. Each fold-out combines photos, graphics, and text,
consistently applied for each plant, and tells you everything you need to
know in order to purchase, cultivate, and care for each plant. The stock is
stiff enough and coated enough to survive outdoor handling. If I didn't
already have adequate references on the subject, I would have bought the
guide immediately.

Carolyn Haley
DocuMania
dcma -at- ct1 -dot- nai -dot- net