Re: Help!!!!

Subject: Re: Help!!!!
From: Joan Isenbarger <joani -at- TAA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 11:22:08 -0800

>Hi...anyone know how to convert/ or import Word 97 or Word 7.0 files into
>Frame 5 for windows? From what I've seen, Frame 5 only takes Word 6 docs.

I use Frame 5 with Word 7.0 on Windows 95. My Word 7.0 is from Office 95 not
Office 97 which might make a difference, but I found that I could save the
files as Word 2.0 and import them into Frame. As long as the style names
were the same in the Word doc and in the Frame doc, the imported text was
formatted correctly. You might want to give this a try.