Re: Summary: "The dialog box appears"

Subject: Re: Summary: "The dialog box appears"
From: Mike Starr <writstar -at- WI -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 11:06:07 -0600

I sent this reply direct to Geoff H and he suggested I post it to the list.
I access the newsgroup because it conserves my email bandwidth but forget
that if I post to the newsgroup, it doesn't automatically get mirrored to
the list. (duhhh).

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

The usage I've used for quite some time is:

Click the Add... button.
Windows displays the Create Shortcut dialog box.

Mike

--
Mike Starr | WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Documentation | Telephone: 414-697-6333

geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca wrote in article
<9702308597 -dot- AA859754975 -at- feric -dot- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca>...