Re: WordBasic

Subject: Re: WordBasic
From: Cheryl Magadieu <cmagadieu -at- NETWAY -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 11:50:05 -0500

Robert Mohr <mohr -at- CGI -dot- COM> wrote:
> Does anyone know of a list-server or newsgroup dedicated to
WordBasic?

I don't know of one that's dedicated to WordBasic, but the Word-PC
list-server covers MS Word-related topics, which often include
WordBasic issues. It's an informative list -- it's often prompted me to
come up with solutions that I wouldn't have thought of otherwise.

Cheryl Magadieu
cmagadieu -at- netway -dot- com
http://www.netway.com/~cmagadieu