What'sThis help

Subject: What'sThis help
From: "Ivie, Guy" <GuyI -at- CORPMAIL -dot- FOLLETT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 11:35:00 PST

I'm developing online help for an Oracle-based application running under
Windows 95. The application developers and I have managed to implement
regular online help. Now I need to create "What's This" help. The
application developers say they don't know how to call that from the
application. I know how to develop the help material, and I've discovered
a couple of API calls that will put the help topics in a pop-up window. I
haven't figured out what our application needs in order to implement that
little question mark in the title bar so that it both appears and calls
"What's This" help.

Can anyonepoint me toward some reference material that has the
information I need? I'll be grateful, and the developers will get busy.
Thanks in advance.

Guy Ivie
GuyI -at- corpmail -dot- follett -dot- com