Senior technical writing position in Boulder, Colorado

Subject: Senior technical writing position in Boulder, Colorado
From: SHAUGLAN -at- GPS -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 17:45:54 -0500

I inquired about this position but won't be available soon enough to take
the position. I'm posting this information with the permission of the
project manager.

Please fax resumes to the number below; don't contact me.

A senior technical writing position is available with SCCI in Boulder,
Colorado.

Desired skills:
- Experience with military specs and tech manuals
- Experience creating online documentation

Fax resumes to: 303 581-4627

Contact name: Richard Kersch 303 581-4294