Re: Wasting time????

Subject: Re: Wasting time????
From: Phillip Wilkerson <phillipw -at- ALLENSYSGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 13:28:11 -0500

Steve:
You didn't come across as downplaying integrity at all; I just threw that
into the mix.

You're right about the trust factor too. I've found no need to micro-manage
because the time-wasting activities I listed become self-evident rather
quickly.

Phil

Phillip C. Wilkerson
Manager of Technical Communications