Job Search In St.Louis

Subject: Job Search In St.Louis
From: Rachael Schumacher <SCHUMACR -at- BRIAR-CLIFF -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 12:49:42 -0600

First, I want to thank all who responded to my post about
creativity in technical writing. If I missed a reply to someone, I'm
sorry, but I was overwhelmed with response. Thanks all.

Second, I am looking for a job in the St. Louis area or some where near
there, or Southern Illinois. I want to work in technical writing, public
relations or a college or university. I haven't had any luck with web job
searches, and live 300 miles from the area. If anyone has a lead I could
check out, I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks

Rachael Schumacher