Re[2]: Wasting time??

Subject: Re[2]: Wasting time??
From: Don Smith <dsmith -at- ACCESSBEYOND -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 15:13:11 EST

"How about, learn to recognize when your own or your colleagues'
behavior and symptoms are telling you that something needs attention,
change, vacation, etc.

Regards,

Peter Gold"

Right on, Peter. It also seemed to be proving the old axiom that some
people would be *much* happier if they were a Tech Writer, not a Tech
Writer Manager. I have found that when I am (overly?) concerned about
what others are doing every minute, it is time I back off and reassess
things.

MOO

Don Smith
Tech Writer