Re: I'm in BYTE

Subject: Re: I'm in BYTE
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- EXPERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 09:10:16 -0800

And Don Smith wrote:
> ...showed her that the dedication was to her. She
> said, "Isn't that nice." Period. Oh well......

Karen! Congrats! That's wonderful!
When I won an STC award for a tech manual, I took the book and the
award home to mom, thinking *this* would finally explain what I do.
But then the subject of the *next* book came up, and mom said, "Oh!
You have to write *another* one? Can't you just copy the one you
already have?????"

And you should have heard her reaction when I tried to explain
usability testing! ;-)

BYTE! Wow!

Sue Gallagher
sgallagher -at- expersoft -dot- com