Re: 2nd annual Techwhirlers/STC Dinner

Subject: Re: 2nd annual Techwhirlers/STC Dinner
From: Michael Andrew Uhl <uhl -at- VISLAB -dot- EPA -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 08:39:50 -0700

I would love to attend a dinner gathering of TECHWR-L folks
in Toronto. (I haven't been to an Annual Conference--they called
it the "International Technical Communication Conference" then--
since Philly in '88.)

It'll be nice to associate real human beings to the e-mail
postings. I hope Arlen Walker will be there. ;-)

Cheers.

-Mike (uhl -at- vislab -dot- epa -dot- gov)
--
Michael Andrew Uhl (919) 541-4283
Lead Technical Writer, Lockheed Martin

Robert_R_Sidman -at- NOTES -dot- FMSO -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL wrote:

> If you thought the only thing going on in Toronto May 11-16 is the
> STC convention ... you're wrong. Monday, May 12, is the date for the
> 2nd annual Techwhirlers/STC dinner party, destined to be one of the
> highlights of the STC week.

...>