TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
Subject:Job Openings: Ann Arbor (MI) area From:Nancy Dow <ndow -at- CREATIVESOL -dot- COM> Date:Fri, 11 Apr 1997 10:08:40 -0400
Creative Solutions is a leading provider of tax, accounting, and office management software to more than 18,000 accounting firms nationwide. Our Technical Communications Department is looking for additional technical writers who meet the following qualifications:
- Degree in Technical Communications (or related field)
- Mastery of technical communications, researching, and interviewing principles
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Experience working in Windows and/or DOS environment
- Experience in the software industry
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Experience using Ventura Publisher, WordPerfect, MS Word, RoboHelp
- Experience developing on-line help for Windows
Excellent benefits, profit-sharing, and teamwork are all part of the Creative Solutions tradition. All inquiries will be kept in strict confidence. Please send your resume to:
Creative Solutions, Inc.
7322 Newman Blvd.
Dexter, MI 48130.