Job Opportunity - ORLANDO, FL

Subject: Job Opportunity - ORLANDO, FL
From: Dennis Hays <dhays -at- NOVALIS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 12:02:20 -0400

I just got called about a full-time, permanent technical writing position
in Orlando, FL. The salary is open (although central Florida is usually a
little lower) and there was no specification as to software skills. It's
with a financial company (national).

Call Jim Steffins (he's a job shop technical recruiter) and mention my
name. (407) 261-9161

Dennis Hays
Novalis Corporation
Telephone: 518/862-3465