More regarding help Project Management, and other stuff (LONG)

Subject: More regarding help Project Management, and other stuff (LONG)
From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 17:06:03 +0100

Hello Susan,

* Antwort auf eine Nachricht von sbrown -at- JSCSYS -dot- COM an All am 10.04.97

ss> From: Susan Brown <sbrown -at- JSCSYS -dot- COM>

I'm a bit late, but I was away for a few days...

ss> I am the sole documentation person in a firm of about
ss> 30 employees
ss> (all programmers, excepting one admin person)

by my observation you need a 1:10 ... 1:3 writer/programmer ratio! Your job
desperately looks like Mission Impossible.

ss> I started work for this firm in November. I was barely
ss> able to get
ss> 15 hours worth of work a week until the end of February because
ss> nobody was
ss> willing to bring me up to date on the (extant) projects, or let
ss> me know what, if any, documentation would be required.

I should better not write what I am thinking at the moment... :-(

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander

--
Alexander von Obert, Urbanstr. 2, 90480 Nuernberg, Germany
Free-lance Technical Writer (electronics, software)