Re: Plural of "mouse"

Subject: Re: Plural of "mouse"
From: Mitch Berg <mberg -at- IS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 10:15:00 -0500

No, it was Jinx, chasing Pixie and Dixie. Tom didn't speak, remember?
Trust me, I see enough "Cartoon Network" in my house.

Ach, but we need a techwhirler angle to this thread. Ummm...

I think Tom and Jerry were great examples of minimalist communication.
They've inspired me greatly in my career as a techwhirly, and I think
they can do the same for you.

Try it out.