Re: Question on illustrations created in Word

Subject: Re: Question on illustrations created in Word
From: Debbie Molis <dmolis -at- MLJ -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 14:54:22 -0400

Louise,

I'm surprised Microsoft didn't know what's going on. I assume you're working
in Word.

I had this problem with a PowerPoint graphic.

It has to do with the illustration not being linked or embedded properly.

You most likely will need to request and work with the illustration in its
original format.

That is what I had to do because of the way my client operated.
Unfortunately, every time I had to rework the graphic, I had to work with it
in its original format and then copy it into the Word doc, replacing the
older version.

Debbie Molis
dmolis -at- mlj -dot- com