Re: Why do you do contract work?

Subject: Re: Why do you do contract work?
From: John Gough <gough -at- AUSTIN -dot- ASC -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 21:09:07 -0500

You are asking fairly nosy questions. The questionnaire
sounds like something a contract shop would put together.
Who are you? Why are you performing this survey? If it
is at the behest of your employer, who is your employer?

It is simple courtesy to provide all of that information
if you are asking people to give you data, especially in
so much detail.

If your purpose is commercial, then you should not post
the questionnaire to this list, IMO. It might be appropriate
to post notice of a questionnaire's existence and provide
a web page/phone number/auto-emailer address for interested
parties to contact. The posting should provide full disclosure
of your identity and motivation.

John