Re: Re[2]: how to activate URLs in email

Subject: Re: Re[2]: how to activate URLs in email
From: "Ivie, Guy" <GuyI -at- CORPMAIL -dot- FOLLETT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 15:12:00 PDT

Just an FYI... none of the answers I've seen yet will work if your mail
software is Microsoft Exchange. That's what my employer uses, and all of
the things I've seen thus far are just more text. (I think the problem is
Exchange, and not what everyone is suggesting.)

Guy
GuyI -at- corpmail -dot- follett -dot- com

----------
Author: Virginia L. Krenn at Computer-Center
Date: 4/16/97 4:33 PM

Like this

MAILTO:asdxvlk -at- okway -dot- okstate -dot- edu

Subject: how to activate URLs in email
Author: Jim Lindsey <lindsey -at- NS -dot- SYMPATICO -dot- CA> at SMTP
Date: 4/15/97 11:57 PM

Dear colleagues:

How do you activate URLs in email, so the recipient can click on them and
go to a given site?