Re[2]: Other Style Guides

Subject: Re[2]: Other Style Guides
From: Kathleen Padova <kpadova -at- ASICENTRAL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 08:54:00 -0500

For those of you interested in purchasing _Read Me First..._
electronically, I noticed that ReadMe.Doc is offering the book as one
of this month's "specials" at US$ 20.97. Amazon is offering it at US$
26.96. I love these online bookstores (my wallet disagrees). URL for
ReadMe.doc is http://www.readmedotdoc.com/specials.html. Amazon books
is http://www.amazon.com/.

Thanks to everyone recommending style guides and reference books. I
think I've made several valuable additions to my collection. Sad to
say, my text books from college are doing their part by raising my
monitor up to eye level.

Kathleen

kpadova -at- millstar -dot- com