LIST TRIVIA - Digest reading trick

Subject: LIST TRIVIA - Digest reading trick
From: Mary Howe <thunder -at- IDIR -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 09:01:47 -0500

Eric's message about the techwr-l digest format prompted me to share
this little technique for reading the digest. I had stopped getting
through looking for topics. But I hated having up to 100 messages a day
in my mailbox.

Do a search for the word 'subject.' That takes you to the top of each
message in the digest. If you don't want to read that one, search
again. I use Netscape mail, which lets me use F3 to search again, so I
can whiz through the digest quite quickly.

If I find something I want to save, I copy it and send it to myself. If
I want to reply, I copy the message's address.

Mary
--
Mary Howe
Thunder Works, Inc.