Re: linguistics/semantics

Subject: Re: linguistics/semantics
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 07:19:55 -0700

Hi, Marilyn.

There are a couple mailing lists that deal specifically with
linguistics. I don't know for certain if they are still around. I was
subscribed to SEMIOS-L about a year and a half ago. They had interesting
discussions, but I didn't have time to get involved in them.

Good luck.

Bev Parks
parksb -at- emh1 -dot- hqisec -dot- army -dot- mil

=======
List Name: SEMIOS-L -at- ULKYVM -dot- LOUISVILLE -dot- EDU
Subscription Address: LISTSERV -at- ULKYVM -dot- LOUISVILLE -dot- EDU
Owner: Steven Skaggs <S0SKAG01 -at- ULKYVM -dot- LOUISVILLE -dot- EDU>
Last Update: 9/10/92

SEMIOS-L is a discussion group for those interested in semiotics,
verbal and non-verbal communication, language behavior, visual issues,
and linguistics.
=======
List Name: LINGUIST
Subscription Address: LISTSERV -at- TAMVM1 -dot- TAMU -dot- EDU
Owner: Anthony Aristar <aristar -at- tamuts -dot- tamu -dot- edu>
Last Update: 10/24/93

This is a forum for issues relating to the discipline of linguistics
and related fields.