Printers for roadtrips

Subject: Printers for roadtrips
From: Karen Schriver <ks0e+ -at- ANDREW -dot- CMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 14:11:05 -0400

Hi folks,

Could any of you recommend a good small portable printer that will work
with a Mac Powerbook? I bought Kodak Diconix a few years back but the
darn thing broke almost immediately. I do a lot of traveling and need a
printer that will be reliable and that won't leak ink. I'd also like one
that could print on overhead transparencies for the last minute changes
to overheads for talks. Any suggestions would be most welcome!!!

thanks,

karen schriver
KSA Document Design and Research