Frustrating Friday

Subject: Frustrating Friday
From: "Misti Tucker USAET(UTC -04:00)" <mtucker2 -at- E-MAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 17:50:50 EDT

There may be no greater frustration in the life of the modern tech writer
(at least one running Windows) than the Friday afternoon crash that takes
out all of the day's progress in spite of frequent saves.

Does anyone have any tips for approaching the material with as much attention
to detail the second time through? Ordinarily I'd put it aside until Monday.
In this case, it goes into review Monday so I haven't the luxury.

I'll be waiting gratefully for any ideas you have to share. Thanks!

Frustrated in Detroit, Michigan...

Misti Tucker
Technical Communication mta -at- cyberspace -dot- org (h)
& Help System Design mtucker2 -at- e-mail -dot- com (w)