Re[2]: JOB POSTING: Technical Marketing Writer

Subject: Re[2]: JOB POSTING: Technical Marketing Writer
From: Don Smith <dsmith -at- ACCESSBEYOND -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 15:41:47 EST

>>I could really take off on this piece of writing, but I sense this
is not the right forum for it. Since I don't want to slam anyone, nor
do I want to be flamed, I will merely say that I am really offended by
it.

>>In the interest of being constructive I'll throw this out for
consideration: what does it mean to be a top performer in the context
of technical writing?

> Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 14:30:29 -0400
> From: Debbie Browning <debbie -dot- browning -at- TOR -dot- NUMETRIX -dot- COM>

> If you are a top performer in commercial software development,
> systems integration or supply chain management, Numetrix wants you >
to be part of our high growth company.

- - - - -

What it means to me, is that I don't want to apply there! Can you
imagine what it would be like working there?

Great for sales performers, management performers, etc., but Writers?

MOO

Don Smith