thought for the day

Subject: thought for the day
From: Melissa Hunter-Kilmer <mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 15:58:29 EST

Gang,

Just found a quote that says a lot to me; it's very close to the reason I became
a tech writer. Thought y'all might enjoy it.

"I was brought up to believe that the only thing worth doing was to add to the
sum of accurate information in the world." -- Margaret Mead

Melissa Hunter-Kilmer (who plans to stop posting all the time now)
mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com
(standard disclaimer)