Re: Bad Employers/Clients List???

Subject: Re: Bad Employers/Clients List???
From: Linda Merrifield <MerrLJ -at- CITA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 10:59:00 -0500

My preference would be a site of good employers. I like to focus on the
positive. People could even put comments regarding their personal
experiences with the companies listed there.

I also like the suggestion of just posting to this list a question about
a possible new employer. Then, people could respond to you personally,
yeah or nay.

Linda Merrifield
Senior Technical Writer
Citation Computer Systems