Re: Bad Employers/Clients List???

Subject: Re: Bad Employers/Clients List???
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 11:27:09 -0500

Not being in the mood to pay a lawyer, I wouldn't even contribute to such a
list if I had a client or employer to complain about. But if you ask me how
working for a particular company was, and I'm not on a non-disclosure
contract, and I don't think you are acting on behalf of the company
involved, I will probably answer honestly. And, in every case but one, the
answer will be pleasing to the company involved.

Mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com
Grammar and spelling are tools to be used in moderation.