Frame vs other

Subject: Frame vs other
From: Shlomo Ramon <ramsol -at- NETVISION -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 21:15:36 PDT

Hello Wayne,
Sorry for not being clear on "support" - I have a couple of excuses though.
I meant that for Hebrew or Arabic usage MS provides bi-lingual programs,
that is such that are able to use either both latin and hebrew characters in
the same doc, or either one of them - same applies to direction: left to
right or the other way. I know there are CJK (Chinese/Japanese/Korean)
versions of MS Word, but I don`t know if they are bi-lingual too, most
probably yes, since even the freeware Japanese word processor that I have
(JWP), does that.
I think that perhaps Interleaf may have some such capability, FM does not,
but again I may be wrong.
Name: Shlomo RAMON
E-mail: ramsol -at- NetVision -dot- net -dot- il
Date: 05/02/97
Time: 21:15:36

This message was sent by Chameleon