Re: bad contracts

Subject: Re: bad contracts
From: Buck & Tilly Buchanan <writer -at- DHC -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 14:14:56 -0500

Here's a message that is typical of the periodic advisories from ASJA.
It might give subscribers some ideas into how it's done in another
discipline.

Eric: I regret that it's so long, but it seems to be relevant to the
discussion and the originator says don't change it.

--
If you eat alone, there's no one there to do the heimlich!

Buck Buchanan
writer -at- dhc -dot- net
Arlington, TX