Seeking Job Opportunities in Northern Virginia

Subject: Seeking Job Opportunities in Northern Virginia
From: Kathy Fisher <KDFisher -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 07:56:46 -0400

Hi,

Does anyone out there have any information regarding tech writing job
opportunities in the Northern VA area, specifically Fairfax and Loudon
Counties? I plan to relocate there and am beginning the job search process.
I will probably live in Loudon County but can work in the surrounding areas.
Also, does anyone know what the STC Regional job listings contact person or
e-mail address would be for that area? Many thanks for your help. Please
respond to:

KDFisher -at- aol -dot- com

Regards --

Kathy Fisher

P.S. If anyone is looking for a writer in that area, you may preview my
background at my website, which is:

http://members.aol.com/KDFisher/kdfisher-index.html