Re[2]: age discrimination

Subject: Re[2]: age discrimination
From: Kathleen Padova <kpadova -at- ASICENTRAL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 17:13:00 -0500

I'm not sure if there's a better way to do this; but I put the years I
attended college on my resume because I never graduated and I feel
uncomfortable misleading potential employers into thinking I have a
degree. I also put on the major I was studying and if in an interview
I am asked about my degree I am up front that I don't have one.

Kathleen
kpadova -at- millstar -dot- com

Subject: Re: age discrimination
Author: JPOSADA -at- SMTP (John Posada) {jposada -at- NOTES -dot- CC -dot- BELLCORE -dot- COM} at MHS
Date: 5/9/97 4:48 PM

My resume doesn't have a date or even school name. It simply says "BS,
Biology, currently working on Masters in English at Honors level" and I've
never been asked for further details.

John Posada

If an employer has to ask when you graduated high school/college, it
must not be stated on the resume. Is it now preferable to leave
graduation dates off the resume?

Thanks
Steve
jsbrooks -at- ingr -dot- com