Re: Word to Acrobat? [Ref:C179842]

Subject: Re: Word to Acrobat? [Ref:C179842]
From: Tom Tomasovic <Tom -dot- Tomasovic -at- NA -dot- NWMARKETS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 17:38:37 +0100

Maury:

For producing PDF files from Word files with
bookmarks and links, the best I can suggest is a
macro suite developed by Joel Geraci from Adobe.
Installing his template sets up Word to produce a
variety of links and bookmarks, based on Word
styles (cross references are a little trickier).
I have used this template and modified its macros
for my own "quirks". I am not sure how to get it,
but I do know that it is available on a web site.
You might check the archives for the Acrobat
mailing list
(http://www.blueworld.com/lists/acrobat/) or PDF-L
(if they exist). You might also try contacting
Joel directly at Adobe. This template is NOT (so
far as I know) an officially supported product of
Adobe, but it has certainly done the job for me.

Right now, I think that's as good as it gets.

Regards,

Tom

<<Tom -dot- Tomasovic -at- na -dot- nwmarkets -dot- com>>

No corporate opinions expressed here.

Subject: Word to Acrobat? [Ref:C179842]
Author: INTERNET TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU at Multimessage
Date: 5/8/97 8:31 PM

I am faced with a mountain of documents in Word that have to be converted into
Acrobat .PDF files. I've been told that there are codes that a person can
insert in Word that Acrobat translates into links and eliminates the need to
create all the links manually.