Re: Agencies-response

Subject: Re: Agencies-response
From: JIMCHEVAL -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 20:17:27 -0400

In a message dated 97-05-12 15:20:49 EDT, mjwing -at- INGR -dot- COM (Wing, Michael J)
writes:

<< You can start by using your real name instead of an alias in your posts >>
Amen.

Plus, when we discuss sleazy agents or casting directors on my actor's list
(we do so all the time), we name specific incidents or acts. The worst
aspect of the original post was a complete lack of specifics overlaid with
subjective judgements.

Jim C.