Re: please don't stop!

Subject: Re: please don't stop!
From: joanne grey <j_grey -at- WRITEANGLES -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 19:19:59 -0700

David Solomon wrote:
> I silently read the posts here. Please continue posting tech writer jobs.
> It is an invaluable service.
> ----------
> > From: Melissa Hunter-Kilmer <mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM>
> > To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
> > For every flame you see, I bet there are ten or twenty
> > listmembers who are happy to see the job posting.

I agree! Keep posting those jobs. They provide a lot to those of us who
are looking, may start looking, or just want to keep up with the current
trends in working.
Joanne Grey finally speaking for the company
Principal Technical Writer j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com
Write Angles http://www.writeangles.com

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
nothing.
-Edmund Burke